Please “CLICK HERE“ to see a good list of Airlines, Car Rentals, Trains, Boats, Hotels, Apartments, Trip Insurance, Restaurant Reviews, Museums, Event, Tickets and Tours and Online Travel Guides for all of China.
- Peninsula Hotel – Great location, beautiful property and amazing service all for a very reasonable price
We did this one on our own. Make sure the hotel gives you a translation card for the cab drivers. It is essential.
- Beijing Travel Guide
- Beijing maps of places of interest
- Great Wall of China – we walked the wall at Mutianyu
- The Forbidden City
- Temple of Heaven
- The Pearl Market – everything from fakes and knockoffs to really beautiful and affordable jewelry. Very close to the Temple of Heaven
FOOD AND RESTAURANTS
- Check out the Night Market. It’s very close to the Peninsula Hotel. Really good (and strange) food on a stick.
- Chang Pu He Garden restaurant near Tianamen Square (and close to the Peninsula) is an amazing meal. Sorry no phone or website
- This is the land of crispy skin Beijing Duck (formally Peking Duck), moo shu pork, hot and sour soup, and lots of things we’ve never seen before. Some menus are translated and some have photos but it’s all an adventure.
- Foods of Beijing – fotos and explanations