Please “CLICK HERE“ to see a good list of Airlines, Car Rentals, Trains, Boats, Hotels, Apartments, Trip Insurance, Restaurant Reviews, Museums, Event, Tickets and Tours and Online Travel Guides for all of Greece.
HOTELS AND APARTMENTS
- Athens Gate Hotel – $$-$$$ – Great location across the street from the Temple of Zeus, a short walk to the Acropolis and the Plaka
- Ochre and Brown Hotel – $$-$$$ – in the Thissio districk near the Plaka; small boutique hotel
- Fresh Hotel – $$-$$$ – central city about a 25min walk from the Acropolis. Contemporary/Modern
- National Archaeology Museum
- Acropolis Museum – opened June 2009
- Greece Travel Guide – **Matt Barrett is my favorite web guide of Greece.
FOOD AND RESTAURANTS
- What to Eat in Athens – Matt Barrett’s Greek guide is the best resource. This page explains what to eat and how to order it.
- Kuzina Restaurant – $$ in the Psirri section with a fabulous view of the Parthenon and Hephestus Temple
- Diogenes – $$ in Lisikratous Square near the Acropolis. Very traditional and really good.
- All about Greek Wine – a good explanation and history
- Greek Wine – varieties and wine shops in Greece by region