Please “CLICK HERE“ to see a good list of Airlines, Car Rentals, Trains, Boats, Hotels, Apartments, Trip Insurance, Restaurant Reviews, Museums, Event, Tickets and Tours and Online Travel Guides for all of India.
- Hotel Imperial is the grand old Colonial Hotel of Delhi. It’s been restored and it’s quite wonderful. A great way to arrive to India.
- There are also many more modern experiences if you’d rather; ranging from the Ashok to the Hilton to even more modern.
- Official Tourism site of Delhi
- Red Fort,
- Lahore Gate and the Chatta Chowk (covered Bazaar)
- Qutub Minar
- India Gate
- Humayun’s Tomb (the predecessor of the Taj Mahal)
- Raj Ghat – The memorial to Mahatma, Indira and Raj Ghandi. It’s very powerful
- Iron Pillar
- National Museum