Please “CLICK HERE“ to see a good list of Airlines, Car Rentals, Trains, Boats, Hotels, Apartments, Trip Insurance, Restaurant Reviews, Museums, Event, Tickets and Tours and Online Travel Guides for all of France.
- See list of French resources through the link at the top of the page
- Strasbourg – medieval Ponts Couverts bridge, the canals and the beautiful town of half timbered buildings
- Colmar – 14th/15th century town with beautiful the half timbered buildings
- Château du Haut-Kœnigsbourg – An amazing Castle and the film location for Jean Renoir’s ‘Grand Illusion’
- Ouvrage Schoenenbourg and the Maginot Line in the Alsace
FOOD AND RESTAURANTS
The big three from this region are Quiche Lorraine (eggs, smoked bacon and cheese), Tarte flambée (thin rolled pizza like dough covered with fromage blanc, toasted onions and bacon), and Choucroute garnie (sauerkraut with sausages, saucisse and potatoes).