Please “CLICK HERE“ to see a good list of Airlines, Car Rentals, Trains, Boats, Hotels, Apartments, Trip Insurance, Restaurant Reviews, Museums, Event, Tickets and Tours and Online Travel Guides for all of Poland.
- Hotel Stary Wonderful hotel (with salt cave). Highly recommended
- Hotel Copernicus is owned by the same people as the Hotel Stary
- Hotel Pod Roza is the also from the same hotel owners. This one is more traditional
- Krakow Tourism site
- Royal Castle and Wawel Hill
- The Main Square – Rynek Glowny
- St Mary’s Basilica
- Auschwitz-Birkenau (you can book a car and driver through the hotel)
FOOD AND RESTAURANTS
Golabki (Stuffed cabbage, pronounced guempkey), Bigos (stew of cabbage and meat), Polish Goulash (meat stew), herring in cream sauce, borscht, kielbasa, ham, pierogies (dumplings filled with meat and vegetables), lots of roast pork, roast chicken, beef and cod fish and really great Zywiec beer. For good Polish food, direct yourself to the nearest Chlopskie restaurant, there are a couple of them in the old town.
Krakow is a great place for amber jewelry and folk toys.