Please “CLICK HERE“ to see a good list of Airlines, Car Rentals, Trains, Boats, Hotels, Apartments, Trip Insurance, Restaurant Reviews, Museums, Event, Tickets and Tours and Online Travel Guides for all of Greece.
HOTELS AND APARTMENTS
- Nafplia Palace Hotel – $$-$$$ – In Nafplion, overlooking the Bay of Argolis and the old town.
- Amphitryon Hotel – $$$ – In Nafplion outside the Akronafplio Castle
- Mandola Rosa – $$$$ – very exclusive resort on the west coast of Peloponnese. In Kyllini, a beach resort area near Olympia and Patra
- The Romanos -$$$ – Costa Navarino, West side about 1.5 hrs from Kalamata
- The Westin Resort – $$$ – Costa Navarino, West side about 1.5 hrs from Kalamata
- Archaeological Sites of Mycenae and Tiryns – The home of King Agamemnon and the story of the Trojan War
- Epidaurus – amazing 4th century BC theatre
- Olympia – the site of the first Olympic Games and a great museum
- Corinth and Akrocorinth – The ancient city, the ancient fortress and the Temple of Apollo
- Greece Travel Guide – **Matt Barrett is my favorite web guide of Greece.
FOOD AND RESTAURANTS
This is the land of barrel aged feta, olive oil cured pork, Kalamata olives and dried figs, keftedes and fresh fish. In the springtime it’s all about artichokes and in the summer it’s stuffed eggplant shells. Everything is fresh and home made.