Please “CLICK HERE“ to see a good list of Airlines, Car Rentals, Trains, Boats, Hotels, Apartments, Trip Insurance, Restaurant Reviews, Museums, Event, Tickets and Tours and Online Travel Guides for all of Thailand.
- Four Seasons Chiang Mai is one of the most wonderful destinations ever.And the spa at the Four Seasons is unbelievable (and I’m not much of a spa guy)
- Doi Suthep – You can arrange a car and guide with your hotel for a visit to Doi Suthep
- Chiang Mai Night Market
- Chiang Mai Guide – temples, museums, monuments and nature activities
- You can also watch the Elephants paint and play football (if you’re into this kind of tourist silliness) at the Mae Sa Elephant Camp
- The Doi Suthep – Doi Pui National Park is filled with hiking paths, waterfalls and cascades.
- There are loads of wonderful silk shops for handmade clothing. We like the Empire Collection International Tailors. Bring one of your favorite pieces of clothing and they’ll make a perfect copy.
FOOD AND RESTAURANTS
- There are the usual staples like Pad Thai (stir fried noodles scrambled egg, tofu and bean sprouts), fragrant jasmine thai rice, satay (chicken or pork on a stick with peanut sauce) and stir fried chicken with vegetables and beef with oyster sauce.
- The Restaurant at the Four Seasons is excellent and they offer a very good cooking class if you want to learn a few Thai recipes.
- It’s alot of fun to have dinner within the Night Market.