Please “CLICK HERE“ to see a good list of Airlines, Car Rentals, Trains, Boats, Hotels, Apartments, Trip Insurance, Restaurant Reviews, Museums, Event, Tickets and Tours and Online Travel Guides for all of Thailand.
- Banyan Tree Hotel – individual villas, great spa and golf course and a short walk to a perfect beach
- Phuket.com has great packages for sun, golf, spa, etc.
- Phuket is a very touristy destination. The beaches are great, the golf is wonderful and the spas delightful, but if you want to get away from the crowds, check out Phi Phi Islands. They are more secluded from the masses.
- Sea kayaking, beach, snorkling, scuba diving, white water rafting, game fishing, boat crusies, eco tours (hikiing), golf, spa, night clubs
FOOD AND RESTAURANT
- There are the usual staples like Pad Thai (stir fried noodles scrambled egg, tofu and bean sprouts), fragrant jasmine thai rice, satay (chicken or pork on a stick with peanut sauce)
- Lots of seafood with curry with potatoes and peanuts and crushed red chili pepper spice. It’s beautiful to look at and delicious. There are also a lot of stir fried chicken with chili sauce and beef with oyster sauce), but the seafood is so incredible we never strayed to other parts of the menu nor did we ever stray from the hotel restaurant at the Banyan Tree. It’s excellent.