MOROCCO TRAVEL RESOURCES
- Which Budget.com – Good good search engine for great prices
- Yapta – tracks the costs before you fly and they send you an email when the price is lower. If the cost drops after you buy the ticket, they issue you a refund
- BravoFly is good search engine for great prices; mostly on inter-European travel
- Easy Jet is a low cost airline in Europe; comfortable and very inexpensive if you buy in advance
- Air France – many flights from France to Morocco
- Royal Air Moroc – the National Airline
- British Air has many daily flights to Morocco from the UK
- Cheapo Air offers the same flight on the major carriers but for less money
- Star Alliance offers a really good and relatively inexpensive around the world fare. It’s a secret they don’ like to advertise.
- AVOID RYAN AIR – The price seems low at first but after you pay all the additional costs (including costs to check in) the price is more expensive than other airlines. Bad service, bad customer support. The worst airline we have ever experienced.
- AirOne – has taken over all Alitalia flights. This is a very good low cost airline
- Iberia Air – good flights to and from Spain
- Vueling – good low cost airline to and from Spain
- Aegean Air – good flights in Greece; also a Star Alliance partner
- Germanwings – Very affordable airline to all European countries
- Seat Guru – type in your airline and flight number and they will tell you the flight configuration. Great site for choosing your seats
- Squaremouth – over 100 companies to choose from.
- Travel Insured – We’ve had good experience with this one
- WorldNomads.com Travel Insurance – a great organization and very reasonable rates
CAR RENTALS: All major car rental service Morocco
- Tiger Car Rental offers very good car rental rates in Europe using major carriers like get a new car Budget and Avis. Pay in advance.
- AutoEurope – They are easy to work with and they offer a best price guarantee. If you book early you’ll get a better price.
- Argus Car hire – auto rentals will give good prices on car rental in most places around the world.
- Rentalcars.com – Lease from them if you plan to a car for more than 17days. You inclusive of all insurance, etc.
- HRS – Hotel Reservation Service is a great site for discounts on all classes of hotels and resorts
- Luxury Retreats Morocco
- SLH.com – small luxury hotels
- Kiwi Collection
- Mr and Mrs Smith Collection Morocco
- Luxique – good boutique collection
- I-escape Hip Holidays in Morocco
- Hip Morocco
- Tablet Hotels
- VRBO is the motherlode of apartment rentals all over the world
- Home Away is another good site (the parent company to VRBO)
- ONCF – Moroccan Rail (in French and Arabic)
- Train Travel in Morocco – useful information
- Rail Europe
- The Rail Dude – This is a small German company that does a great job in train travel throughout Europe
- The Man in seat 61 – Mark Smith has traveled around the world by train and boat and keeps a really good and informative blog. If you’re into train travel, you’ve got to look at this site.
MUSEUMS, TICKETS, EVENTS AND GUIDED TOURS:
FOOD, RESTAURANTS AND RESTAURANT REVIEWS:
Phones and Internet Cards
- Cellhire International – phones, phone cards, sim rentals and mobile hotspot rentals
- TEP Wireless rental – rates for one country or multiple countries for very good rates
- Cellular Abroad – good rates for MiFi rentals for good rates per country. It’s been a bit difficult to have them configure the mobile hotspot for multiple countries
- XCOM Global – mobile hotspots for around $15/day
ONLINE MAGAZINES, TRAVEL SITES AND TRAVEL ADVICE: