Please “CLICK HERE“ to see a good list of Airlines, Car Rentals, Trains, Boats, Hotels, Apartments, Trip Insurance, Restaurant Reviews, Museums, Event, Tickets and Tours and Online Travel Guides for all of Sweden.
HOTELS AND APARTMENTS
- Lady Hamilton Hotel is a very comfortable boutique hotel in a really beautifully restored building int he old town. Very traditional. We like it.
- The Rival Hotel – in the old town a recently renovated boutique hotel. Very chic
- Berns Hotel – This is one of the classic hotels of Stockholm that just had a very expensive makeover and update. In the old Town
- Radisson Blu Strand – on the water and about a 15-20 minute from everywhere
- The Official Stockholm Guide with lots of good tips
- Good Travel Piece on Stockholm from Travel & Leisure Magazine
- The Vasa Museum – an amazing story and a great museum
- Kunghuset Royal Palace
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm
- Stockholm City Hall
FOOD AND RESTAURANTS
Fresh fish, shellfish and all kinds of herring (pickled, fresh, creamed). You’ll find lots of restaurants offering a Swedish Smorgasbord, large buffet serving herring, salmon,, spareribs, Swedish meatballs and occasionally reindeer meat. Take a walk to the 1880 Östermalm Food Hall and you’ll see some amazing Swedish food. The Food Hall is about a 25 minute walk from the old town.