Please “CLICK HERE“ to see a good list of Airlines, Car Rentals, Trains, Boats, Hotels, Apartments, Trip Insurance, Restaurant Reviews, Museums, Event, Tickets and Tours and Online Travel Guides for all of Thailand.
- Peninsula Bangkok
- The Oriental
- the Four Seasons
- Sukothai Hotel is a little further afield. It’s a beautiful hotel and more affordable than the river Palaces but it takes a good 20 minutes by cab (even though it’s only 3km from the city center (traffic in Bangkok is brutal). You can also take the metro.
- Grab a guide book and a Tuk-Tuk and have a great time. There are good local guides at all the monuments
- Bangkok Travel Guide – Michael Holland has lived in Bangkok for over 20 yrs and he has compiled some great information on Thailand and other Asian Countries. He is a really good guide. Bangkok.com – museums, attractions and other information
- Wat Arun
- Wat Pho
- Grand Palace
- National Museum
- Floating Market Damnoen Saduak
- Jim Thompson’s Thai House
- Vimanmek Palace
FOOD AND RESTAURANTS
- Luckily the menus of many Bangkok restaurants are translated to english but even if you don’t know what it is, you’ll probably like the taste. We ate a lot of street food and never got sick.