Please “CLICK HERE“ to see a good list of Airlines, Car Rentals, Trains, Boats, Hotels, Apartments, Trip Insurance, Restaurant Reviews, Museums, Event, Tickets and Tours and Online Travel Guides for all of Turkey.
- The Muses – $-$$ is a glorious British Colonial retreat in the midst of a small Turkish farming village. I truly wonderful discovery
- The Butterfly – $-$$ is a very small boutique hotel in Bodrum
- The Marmara Bodrum $$-$$$ sits above Bodrum with beautiful views of the harbor and the castle
The ancient cities of Ephesus and Aphrodisias, The Knights of St John Castle the ruins of the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus and the Bazaar of Bodrum
- All about Turkey – Burak Sansal is Turkey’s version of Greece’s Matt Barrett. Although we’ve never used Burak, we love his website. Lots of good information and tips. Highly recommended
- The Turkey Travel Planner – Tom Brosnahan is a well respected travel writer who maintains this wonderful site for all things Turkish. Highly recommended
FOOD AND RESTAURANTS
Mezes (turkish tapas), Dolmades (stuffed grape leaf), Hummus, tomato salads, lamb and other flavor kebabs, kofte (meatballs), borec (pastries of spinach, meat and sometimes cheese), pide (flat bread with toppings like pizza), pasta, bread baked fresh in a wood oven, manti (meat stuffed ravioli), grilled eggplant, lamb and tomato stew and turkish yoghurt.