Please “CLICK HERE“ to see a good list of Airlines, Car Rentals, Trains, Boats, Hotels, Apartments, Trip Insurance, Restaurant Reviews, Museums, Event, Tickets and Tours and Online Travel Guides for all of Spain.
Majorca – Palma de Majorca
- Hotel Can Cera – restored and updated villa in the old town of Palma. This is a great place.- PALMA DE MAJORCA
- Hotel Calatrava – Opened in 2013, this ocean view hotel is owned by the same group from the Hotel Can Cera – PALMA DE MAJORCA
- PALMA DE MAJORCA – information about Almudaina Palace, Bellver Castel, the Cathedral and the Arab Baths
- Cathedral Santa Maria di Palma – PALMA DE MAJORCA
- Miro Museum– PALMA DE MAJORCA
- Es Baluard – contemporary art museum- PALMA DE MAJORCA
- Old Town Palma- PALMA DE MAJORCA
FOOD AND RESTAURANTS
Pa’amb oli (Majorcan bread with garlic, tomato, olive oil), Tumbet (a ratatouille of eggplant, peppers and potatoes in olive oil, Fideua (paella made with noodles instead ofrice), Arros de peix (fish soup with rice), Lechona asada (roast sucking pig), Sobrassada (Mallorcan sausage), Trampos (Majorcan pizza), fresh fish, lots of pork and lamb, Turron (almond nougat) and ensaimadas, (spiral-shaped pastry with powdered sugar). Majorca has some pretty amazing wines from the wine producing part of the island near Benissalem.
- Forn de Sant Joan – an amazing tapas restaurant; small or large plates. We’ve been there four times and it’s always been excellent