Malta History – It helps to understand the present when you understand the past.
- Which Budget.com – Good good search engine for great prices
- Yapta – tracks the costs before you fly and they send you an email when the price is lower. If the cost drops after you buy the ticket, they issue you a refund
- AirMalta Airlines – very good small airline with good pricing.
- BravoFly is good search engine for great prices; mostly on inter-European travel
- Easy Jet is a low cost airline in Europe; comfortable and very inexpensive if you buy in advance
- AVOID RYAN AIR – The price seems low at first but after you pay all the additional costs (including costs to check in) the price is more expensive than other airlines. Bad service, bad customer support. The worst airline we have ever experienced.
- Seat Guru – type in your airline and flight number and they will tell you the flight configuration. Great site for choosing your seats
- At for a day pass, the bus is really convenient. We just took the bus and saved the money for a car rental
- Weston Dragonara – Look for the special package price deals. This is a beautiful hotel about 25 minutes from Valetta
- Squaremouth.com has over 100 companies to choose from
- Travel Insured. We like this one. They’ve been very easy to work with
- WorldNomads.com Travel Insurance – a great organization and very reasonable rates
- Nick Ripard is a great guide for Valetta and other parts of the island. You can reach him at email@example.com
- Visit Malta – a really good website for your visit
- Heritage Malta – museums, things to do and where to buy your tickets to the Hypogeum Hal Saflieni, the 7,000 year old burial temple
- St John’s Cathedral – the Grand Gold Cathedral of Valetta