Please “CLICK HERE“ to see a good list of Airlines, Car Rentals, Trains, Boats, Hotels, Apartments, Trip Insurance, Restaurant Reviews, Museums, Event, Tickets and Tours and Online Travel Guides for all of Poland.
- Hotel Rialto – about a 15 minute walk from the Warsaw Train station. This Art Deco renovation is beautiful, comfortable and very affordable
- Official Warsaw Tourism site
- Old Town and the Castle (all been rebuilt but a really good restoration)
- Wilanow Palace
- Lazienki Park and the Lazienki Palace
- Palace of Culture and Science (one of Stalin’s skyscrapers)
- Jewish Ghetto and Memorial Museum (slated to open in 2010)
FOOD AND RESTAURANTS
Golabki (Stuffed cabbage, pronounced guempkey), Bigos (stew of cabbage and meat), Polish Goulash (meat stew), herring in cream sauce, really good pickles, borscht, kielbasa, ham, pierogies (dumplings filled with meat and vegetables), lots of roast pork, roast chicken, beef and cod fish and really great Zywiec beer.